This listing is for various harness and handles sets WITHOUT a cape*
All of our Y-font harnesses are custom designed to fit your dog.
I have a TON of fun creating the designs you all come up with because you are a beautiful and creative bunch of people ❤❤❤ Y-front harnesses are non-restrictive and designed not to put strain on your dog's shoulders. They are great for light mobility, whether you need counterbalance or guide work.
Check out all of our webbing colors HERE
*Please see product information before purchase
Y-Front Harness set (NO CAPE)
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING!
Once you purchase from our website, you agree to our terms & conditions.
• This listing is various Y-Front Harness sets. Please choose the appropriate one.
• PLEASE INCLUDE DOGS AGE, WEIGHT, and ALL MEASUREMENTS NEEDED within notes of purchase! Measurement guides are found on the measurement guides page. Contact us if you need more help
• Any patches shown in photos are NOT included. Please add the appropriate listing (under add-on listings)
• Any embroidery shown in photos is NOT included. If you wish to add any form of embroidery, please add the appropriate listing (under add-on listing)
• Any add-ons/extras you may see in ANY of my photos are NOT included with the item being purchased UNLESS the listing says so specifically.
• Some images may show fabric that may no longer be available or optional add-ons that are NOT included with the item(s) you are purchasing
Some customs require the desired fabric to be specially purchased online or in-store. Fabric upgrades fees DO apply! (Message for more details)
• ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER UNLESS SPECIFIED AS A *PRE-MADE*
* If you are purchasing this product you are confirming that you have a Service Dog, Service Dog in Training, or a Therapy Dog.
** By purchasing this item, or any item on my website, you are confirming that you are over 18 and purchasing my item(s) with your own money OR you have your parent's permission to buy things with their accounts.
DRYER (DO NOT USE) - PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANY OF OUR GEAR INTO THE DRYER! THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
HAND WASH & AIR DRY - All gear should be hand washed in cold water.
DO NOT place gear in any kind of machine washer.
Most items will wipe clean very easily, especially the underside of vests/harnesses.
SCOTCH GUARD or CREP – It’s highly recommended to treat the fabric and embroidery of your gear with a waterproofing spray as it will create a thin barrier against dirt, grime, and liquids. If you do use waterproofing spray on your gear, we recommend a light application once a week if you use your gear daily, once every 2 weeks if the gear is used occasionally like once a month. You can’t over-treat it, it’s beneficial to the lifespan of your items.